Our Services >
Our Expert Witness - Forensic Accounting Team have many years experience providing regular forensic accountancy services to the legal profession in the following areas: -
- Expert advice to a party to litigation.
- Advising on the merits of the case and preparing financial computations of quantum with full supporting reports.
- Independent Forensic Accountancy reports for Court purposes.
- General advice on Forensic Accountancy queries.
The specific areas covered have included: -
- Personal Accident and Loss of Earnings
- Contractual Disputes
- Fraud and Criminal Defence
- Valuation of businesses (both unincorporated and incorporated)
- Financial implications arising from partnership and shareholder
Lawrence Calkin, the consultant leading the Forensic Accounting team, is prepared to act as an Expert in accordance with Part 35 of the Civil Procedure Rules and the related Practice Directions and Protocols (Lord Woolf's reforms). Instructions will be accepted both on a "Single Joint Expert" basis or as an Expert instructed by one party to the dispute.