We appreciate the challenges business owners are facing during these unprecedented times, and we are committed to providing support for you and your business.
There is help available and the Chancellor has set out a package of temporary, timely and targeted measures to support people and businesses through this period of disruption.
This package of measures to support businesses include:
- Statutory Sick Pay relief for SME’s
- Business rates holiday for retail, hospitality and leisure businesses
- Grant funding for retail, hospitality and leisure businesses
- Business Interruption Loan Scheme for loans for SME’s through the British Business Bank
- HMRC Time to Pay Scheme
- Small business grant funding of £10,000 for all business in receipt of small business rate relief or rural rate relief
Guidance on the support for businesses is updated frequently, and the latest information, including answers to frequently asked questions, can be found here.
If you have any concerns or require clarification, please call or email us using your usual point of contact. Alternatively please contact your nearest office.