Bulley Davey, in association with Hegarty Solicitors and Brown & Co, will be hosting its annual Farm Briefing.
The briefing is FREE to attend and will consist of a series of short presentations focused on changes ahead in the farming industry as well as some technical updates with recent case law including:
- Proprietary estoppel – dangerous promises
- BREXIT update – a quick recap on where we stand and how this might impact on the agricultural markets going forward
- The future of subsides and land prices
- IHT-APR/BPR in the context of diversified farming
- Making Tax Digital – making sure you are compliant
To secure your place at this event please email email@example.com
We look forward to you joining us.