Are you getting the most out of your payroll provider?
At Bulley Davey we believe in relationships and our professional payroll specialists work in support of you and your business.
Approachable and flexible
Our approachable, flexible payroll team can assist you with all payroll activities leaving you to focus on your business. We keep on top of the latest legislation and HMRC requirements so you do not have to worry about missing important deadlines and changing employee regulations.
Your key contact will ensure we know your business and allows for continuity of advice. We also have different areas of financial expertise under one roof which means you benefit from much more than just payroll services.
The Bulley Davey benefits include:
- No sleepless nights worrying about HMRC regulations
- Reducing the risks of arrears and penalties
- Flexible approach leaving you more time to manage your business
- A dedicated team, who knows YOUR business
- More than just payroll services
Our clients enjoy a cost effective, reliable and responsive service from our highly trained payroll team and the service we offer is tailored to meet your specific business needs.
We can look after your entire payroll function or provide support to your existing in-house team. However you choose to work with us we can ensure peace of mind over Real Time Information (RTI) and if you choose, we can look after your Auto-Enrolment.
- Friendly and knowledgeable support on all payroll matters
- All statutory requirements including Tax, NI, SSP, SMP, SPP SAP, Student Loans and Apprenticeship Levy
- All RTI submissions to HMRC
- Online payslips portal
- Mid period calculations for starters and leavers
- P60s and P45s
- Auto-enrolment and Cyclical re-enrolment obligations
- A re-run of your payroll if you have missed something
- Online submission of Year-End documentation
Since April 2012, all UK employers are legally obliged to automatically enrol all eligible workers into a qualifying pension scheme by a specific deadline (staging date).
We provide comprehensive advice on Automatic Enrolment.
- Auto-Enrolment workforce assessment and report
- Auto-Enrolment briefings and staff presentations
- Impartial advice regarding contributions and certification options
- Scheme provider research and assistance with selection
- Implementation, training and employee support
- Existing scheme amalgamation
- On-going monthly support
- Statutory communications
For further information on how the Bulley Davey Payroll team can assist you please contact one of our Payroll specialists directly.
Telephone: 01733 421541
Telephone: 01733 569494
Telephone: 01775 766633
Telephone: 01775 766633
Telephone: 01406 423166
Haley Cowper Johnson
Telephone: 01945 464711